I have always loved to play. Throughout my childhood I wanted nothing more than to run about, sit on swings, roll down hills, climb up trees, trek jungles and hike mountains. Throughout my school days, Sports Day was my all time favourite day of the year. I took up Rhythmic Gymnastics at age 10, which was a little late for gymnastics, but I carried on in the sport for 8 years and in that time, represented my home state, Selangor, twice in the MSSM championships (National Level). At age 13, I entered myself in a 7 km fun race with a bunch of friends from school, and came home with a shiny medal. This was when it struck me, “Whoa! I can run!”. Along the way, my love for running took me from the tracks to the roads as I progressed from 7 kms to 10 kms and now to half and full marathons. I now have 9 full 42s under my belt, and I’m not planning to stop at that.
Apart from running and competing, I also LOVE anything outdoor. I’ve been given the opportunity to hike a handful of mountains in Malaysia and in New Zealand. I absolutely enjoy hiking to waterfalls, camping, rock climbing, abseiling, white water rafting and all things muddy!
In 2007, I graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Marketing) degree and then recently, I acquired a Bachelor of Science (Sport and Exercise) degree. My dream is to help fellow Malaysians get fitter, healthier and stronger and ENJOY doing it!
What I can do for you:
– Personal Training: Go the extra mile. Achieve what you thought was impossible. I will help you get there.
– Group Fitness Class: Exercising in a group is almost always half as daunting as exercising alone. Never underestimate the power of Team Spirit.
– Youth Strength Conditioning: Optimize your athletic potential. Prevent overuse injury. Improve your agility, explosive power, endurance, stability, and flexibility.
– Senior Strength Training: Never too old to change your lifestyle. Increase muscle strength. Fight lethargy. Improve stability and balance, energy levels, sleeping habits, and mood. Reduce the chances of falling, aches and pains.
– Pregnant and Post Partum Training: It is extremely demanding to work out, get fit, carry on with your daily life, all while carrying a growing baby in your tummy. I can help you increase your strength and ensure you have a safer, more pleasant delivery. And once you’ve given birth to your little bundle of joy, let me help you get back in shape, ease yourself back into your daily routines with more energy and strength!
– Corporate Group Training: Studies have shown that an active team of people distinctively increases work productivity. Keep your employees fit and healthy and not only will there be less sick days, you can observe how the dynamics of the team improves!
“You owe it to yourself to be the best you can possibly be” – Pete Rose
I can be contacted at: